Restylane Northern Virginia
Restylane can be used to add volume to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
Restylane may also be used for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years.
A wide variety of products in it’s family of fillers allows for customizing the ideal treatment plan for each patient.
What Is Restylane?
Restylane is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds or laugh lines), the corners of the mouth and marionette lines—the area that extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jawline.
Real Restylane Results
In a clinical study of subjects treated with Restylane, investigators still saw improvement in 95 percent of subjects 18 months after initial injection.
At Sanctuary Cosmetic Center in our McLean, VA location we combine the best in each product line to achieve the best results for our patients:
- Restylane: Ideal for facial lines, laugh lines, under eye hollowness and tear trough.
- Restylane Silk: Ideal for lips and lines around the mouth.
- Resylane Lyft: Longer lasting, ideal for severe facial folds and wrinkles and cheeks augmentation.
- Restylane Refyne: A next-generation hyaluronic acid filler, Refyne is designed to help support your skin while keeping you looking
- like you.
- Restylane Defyne: Crafted with XpresHAn Technology™, Defyne helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines).
Rewards And Savings
Join ASPIRE Galderma Rewards and treat yourself to an exclusive experience that will help you look your best every day.
- Multiple ways to earn points
- Rewards include Galderma® treatments and offers from retail favorites Sephora® and Nordstrom®
It’s easy to join and easy to enjoy — sign up today, and you’ll receive a $20 treatment certificate.